- 1) Period
- April 7 (Wed.) － April 11 (Sun.), 2021
- 2) Hours
- 9:00 – 16:20 (last admission) 17:00 (closing time)
- Entrance & Exit: The Seishomon Gate
- 3) Display
- 4) Additional notes
- ・No application (no prior arrangement) is required.
- ・No admission fee is required.
- ・Visitor’s belongings will be subject to security checks at the entry gate.
- ・Please wear a mask during your visit. Please sterilize your hands and fingers before entering the palace grounds.
- ・From 8:40 a.m., approximately 600 admission tickets per hour (5000 admission tickets per day) for walk-in visitors will be distributed at the entrance (the Seishomon Gate) every day during the period above. Every visitor can receive only one ticket per person. Visitor’s admission needs to match the date and time indicated on the ticket. Visitors who do not have the ticket are not admitted.
- ・No guided tours are conducted during the period above.
Requests to visitors
Contact: The Kyoto Office of the Imperial Household Agency
Tel: 075-211-1211 (8:30-17:15 weekdays only)