- 1) Period
- Fri, 24 － Tue, 28 March, 2023
- 2) Hours
- 9:00a.m. – 3:50p.m.(last admission), 4:30p.m.(closing time)
- Entrance & Exit: The Seishomon Gate
- 3) Main Features
- 4) Additional notes
- ・No application (no prior arrangement) is required
- ・No admission fee is required.
- ・Please wear a mask when you talk in the vicinity of someone other than your companions.
- ・Please refrain from entering the palace grounds
- ・if your temperature is 37.5 ℃ (99.5°F) or higher.
- ・if you feel unwell.
- ・We may restrict entry to the palace grounds due to prevent overcrowding.
- ・Visitor’s belongings will be subject to security checks at the entry gate.
- ・No guided tours are conducted during the period above.
Requests to visitors
Contact: The Kyoto Office of the Imperial Household Agency
Tel: 075-211-1211（8:30-17:15 weekdays only）