- 1) Period
- November 19 (Fri.) － November 23 (Tue.), 2021
- 2) Hours
- 9:00 – 15:20 (last admission) 16:00 (closing time)
- Entrance & Exit: The Seishomon Gate
- 3) Display
- 4) Additional notes
- ・No application (no prior arrangement) is required.
- ・No admission fee is required.
- ・Please wear a mask during your visit. Please sterilize your hands and fingers before entering the palace grounds.
- ・Please refrain from entering the palace grounds
- ・if your temperature is 37.5 ℃ (99.5°F) or higher.
- ・if you feel unwell.
- ・To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we may restrict entry to the palace grounds.
- ・Visitor’s belongings will be subject to security checks at the entry gate.
- ・No guided tours are conducted during the period above.
Requests to visitors
Contact: The Kyoto Office of the Imperial Household Agency
Tel: 075-211-1211（8:30-17:15 weekdays only）