Visit of the General Public to the Inui Street in the Imperial Palace in Tokyo
Visit of the General Public to the Inui Street
in the Imperial Palace
(Photo:Imperial Household Agency)
- 30 November 2019 - 8 December 2019
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(Visitors may be required to wait in the queue for a long period of time, so please allow sufficient time to get to the entrance. It may take close to 30 minutes to walk from the stations in the vicinity to the entrance.)
- Entry Gate:
- Sakashita-mon Gate
- You can see the Daijokyu if you turn to the right in the middle of the Inui Street at the crossing to the Nishihane-bashi bridge. Note that you cannot return to the Inui Street from the Daijokyu. Please consult the route map.
- Exit Gates:
- Inui-mon Gate.(to be closed at 3:30p.m.),
- Ote-mon Gate(to be closed at 4 p.m.),
- Hirakawa-mon Gate(to be closed at 4 p.m.),
- Kitahane-bashi-mon Gate (to be closed at 4p.m.)
- Please note that visitors are not allowed to enter via the Inui-mon-Gate or the East Gardens to the Inui Street.
- The distance from the Sakashita-mon-Gate to the Inui-mon Gate is about 750m.
The free Audio Guide app. for the Imperial Palaces
The Museum of the Imperial Collections, Sannomaru Shozokan