On the occasion of The 30th Anniversary of the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor, the Greeting Book is open for the well-wishers from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the signing desk in front of the Imperial Household Building. (Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress and other members of the Imperial Family do not present themselves on February 24.)
Entrance and Exit: Sakashita-mon Gate
The well-wishers are requested to write their full name and the name of prefecture(country of origin: in case of foreigner)on the Greeting Book. The stationery is prepared at the desk.
(1)The entrance gate for well-wishers is closed at 4:00 p.m. Well-wishers are asked to arrive in good time.
(2)Well-wishers are requested to enter the Imperial Palace Grounds in lines, to be formed before passage through Sakashita-mon Gate. Well-wishers are also asked to stay in line and not to hold up its procession.
(3)To avoid congestion and possible danger, please refrain from bringing bags:
(4)Well-wishers may have to go through steep pathways in the Imperial Palace Grounds. There is danger of tripping in congestion, so please watch your step, especially when wearing high-heeled shoes or traditional clogs.
(5) On the day of The 30th Anniversary, staff of the Imperial Household Agency and the police will assist in coordination and guidance, so as to ensure smooth visiting and safety in the Imperial Palace, the Kokyo Gaien National Garden, and the surrounding areas.
(1) Enter into off-limit zones,
(2) Pose a risk of fire, such as smoking in non-smoking areas,
(3) Destroy or remove Palace facilities and other objects,
(4) Use photo tools, such as selfie sticks, tripods, and stepladders, which can disturb other people, or take photograph or movie for commercial purposes;
(5) Organize an assembly or stage a demonstration,
(6) Affixe a poster, or distribute or disperse fliers,
(7) Commit any other acts deemed harmful to the management of the event, such as violating order or discipline in the Imperial Palace Grounds.
(1) In case of severe weather conditions, signing of the Greeting Book may be canceled.
(2) No parking space is available at the site.